Saturday, June 12, 2010

Feeling lonely?

No, not at all. Missing only a few things.. or merely like some of the closest people over there. And every now and then some of my colleagues to share these experiences. But otherwise, I am so oriented to this summer session at BU that I process these issues even when I'm sleeping. Intensive period to come, and I'm happy for the fact that this is the first time for eight years when I can concentrate in one and certain job for a while- with my heart and soul.

Today I had an intensive shopping center visit to The Emporium. I did not feel at home at all! Anyway, some sterile - but impressive - visual experiments I had - in addition to buing my favourite perfume...


Tomorrow I'll continue my shopping experiments in BKK, in order to find some dresses to wear at work. So, hard work to come even tomorrow.

PS. No redwine for 16 days...OMG!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, check the Saxophone pub beside Victory monument, if you have free night (and morning). Great live music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a hint, have to check it out one of these weekends before I'll come back!

    ReplyDelete