Monday, July 5, 2010

Internet connections work - no worries anymore!

Every now and then I get surprised of my addiction to Internet. This week's homesickness attack was highly derived from inoperative online connections at home. Right now I feel childish of it, but that's the way it goes as one is so used to get connected anytime and wherever. Anyway, now the connection works well, and awareness of it is enough - no need to get connected round the clock anymore ;)

On Saturday I had a pampering day from tip to toes: I went to the hairdresser's and foot masage.

Monsieur Toom at one of the MBK's hair salons seemd to be pretty comfortable and confident with my thin and soft hair. As my friends back home know, I am really selective and particular with hairdressers but he managed to please me with a reasonable result.


MBK offers the clients a possibility to have a fish spa which I did not want to experience though it is claimed to be very healthy, refreshing and relaxing. Maybe some other time then. Instead I had a traditional foot massage, really relaxing one too.


All this pampering took nearly six hours, and I was so relaxed after this all (including a tasty late lunch) that had to take BTS Skytrain to home and sleep tight. So, I have come through the homesickness and I am again feeling happy and priviledged to be here!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glade to hear that
    you are happy again.

    GOOD DAY NIGHT YEAR OUTI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that longing for what is close and comfortable to us, does hit us from time to time. You seemed to find some good ways to pamper yourself :-)

    ReplyDelete