Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time to go..if and if.

Right now I'm a bit confused as there seems to be some potential obstacles on my way to Bangkok: some volcanic clouds scattering around Amsterdam and hot riot actions going on in Bangkok.

Anyway, I have been waiting eagerly for this great opportunity for personal and professional growth, and my mind is bright and Bangkok University oriented, so I'm sure that these not-so-minor barriers are just to make me more eager to reach my destination.

Keep in touch!

5 comments:

  1. Yeeees! Go for it! And tell the ash and the people in the commercial centre to keep the distance. They really should have nothing to do with the personal and professional whereabouts of yours.

    Seriously: everthing is going to be fine and even great. If something does not go as planned, it will go some other way. Which might me a weary way, but then the goal will be even better. It is good to learn some buddhist ways of thinking while there.

    Have a good set of flights, have fun, do a good job - do not forget your passport or visa (like some other hifi-travellers have done here...), . You`ll be in good hands while there!

    Remember to smile!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it really is a Super Trouper name of a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kimmo, for your encouraging words which come - I happen to know - streight from your experienced heart. I tend to smile a lot nowadays anyway, so, I think that my smiling habitus will get even more powerish smile through all this.
    Special thanks to my current Boss Reijo for the idea of naming my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to add, NO doubt of me doing my job in not appropriate way or not well enough... I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Outi! I believe that you shall be dancing through the time in Bangkok, all the red skirts are turned blue and dustclouds become cirrucumulus! And - of course - monsieurs Andersson & Ulvaeus shall rename their song according to your blog!

    ReplyDelete